UNIVERSITY OF WEST INDIES SCHOOL OF NURSING
WHO Collaborating Center for Nursing Policies and Leadership
Oscar Noel Ocho
Claudine Richardson Sheppard
ANNUAL REPORT 2021
Picture of the formal opening of UWISoN
- Situation of the mobility of nurses/midwives and medical doctors in the Caribbean region.
- Introduction to Critical Care Nursing (Short course).
- COVID-19 Vaccination – Short Course in Immunology, Virology and Communication.
- ET/WOC Nursing: Leadership Lessons Learned From COVID-19 Pandemic – An Opinion (DOI: 10.33235/wcet.40.3.43-46).
- Nurses’ preparation for transitioning into positions of leadership – A Caribbean Perspective (DOI: 10.1111/jonm.13089, https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1111/jonm.13089).
- ‘Innovations in Online Clinical Nursing Education – in the context of COVID-19’.
- IPE conference Webinar.
- Mentoring programme for new and potential leaders in nursing in the Caribbean.
- Research project on health systems strengthening for policy makers.
- Research project on experiences of nurse managers in providing leadership during COVID-19.