MAHIDOL UNIVERSITY, RAMATHIBODI SCHOOL OF NURSING
WHO Collaborating Centre for Nursing and Midwifery Development
Pooksuk Janepanish Visudhibhan
ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR FOR INTERNATIONAL AFFAIRS
TERMS OF REFERENCE
To serve as a resource centre for training of nurses and midwives on advanced nursing/ midwifery or functional specialties in education and administration.
To serve as a resource centre for research development and innovations in nursing and midwifery with the focus on prevention and management of chronic conditions including acute exacerbation period.
To strengthen quality of nursing service in support of health systems strengthening.
To promote and support partnership and collaboration among nursing and midwifery institutions/organizations at the national, regional and international levels.
To scale up and strengthen faculty members/ teachers in nursing and midwifery educational institutions.
ANNUAL REPORT 2020
WHOCC SEARO: Expert Group Consultation to review directions for strengthening midwifery.
On November 18-22, 2019, Ramathibodi School of Nursing accepted two nurses from Myanmar. They were Ms. May Mar Min Aung for training on Oncology of Nursing and Ms. Si SI Nyein for training on Radiation Technologist.
- Regina L.T. L., Chien W.T., Tanida K., Takeuchi S., Rutja P., Stephen W. H. K., Paul H. L. (2019). The Association between Demographic Characteristics, Lifestyle Health Behaviours, and Quality of Life among Adolescents in Asia Pacific Region. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health, 16(3), 2324 (1-12).
- Khine W.W.P., Wittayasooporn J., Kongsaktrakul C. (2019). Influence of child feeding practices and selected basic conditioning factors on stunting in children between 6 and 24 months of age in Myanmar. Makara Journal of Health Research, 23(2), 96-102.
- Waelveerakup W., Lapvongwatana P., Leelacharas S., Davison J. (2019). Factors Predicting Stroke Pre-hospital Delay Behavior Intention among People with High Risk of Stroke. Pacific Rim International Journal of Nursing Research, 23(3), 271-283.
- Granger J., Napa W., Singhasai L., Chantarachot J. (2019). A Social Process of School-Aged Children Becoming Overweight. Pacific Rim International Journal of Nursing Research, 23(3), 384-397.
- Han Y., Aree-ue S., Orathai P., Sa-ngasoongsong P. (2019). Factors Influencing Postoperative Functional Ability of People with Simple Lower Extremity Fractures. Pacific Rim International Journal of Nursing Research, 23(4), 368-383.
- Kanan P., Piaseu N., Malathum P., Belza B. (2019). Predictors of Diabetes Self-Management in Older Adults with Poorly Controlled Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus. Pacific Rim International Journal of Nursing Research, 23(4), 357-367.
- Zaslavsky O., Roopsawang I., Chen A.T. (2019). Promoting Behavioral Change in Mobile Health Interventions for Older Adults: A Scoping Review. Research in Gerontological Nursing, 6, 1-15
- Tanida K., Takeuchi S., Miyagawa S., Ikeda M., Katada N., Nagai T., Lee R., Phuphaibul R., Niles J., Li Y., Su I., Lee P. (2019). Comparison of Daytime Sleepiness among Early Adolescents in Six Asia Pacific Regions. Sleep Medicine, 64, S360-S443.
- Subrata S.A., Phuphaibul R., Kanogsunthornrat N., Siripitayakunkit A. (2019). ADIE – Nursing Interventions of Diabetic Foot Ulcer: An Integrative Review of the Literature. Current Diabetes Reviews, 16(1), 40-51.
- Tantiprasoplap S., Piaseu N., Kanungsukkasem V., Taneepanichskul S. (2020). A Randomized Controlled Trial Comparing the Effects of an Arm Swing Exercise and Low Sodium Intake Education Program with Low Sodium Intake Education Alone on Cardiovascular Outcomes in Postmenopausal Women with Prehypertension. Journal of Medical Association of Thailand, 103(1), 22-31.
- Conference on Update in Adult and Gerontological Nursing 2019
- Conference on Update Pediatric Nursing in 2019
- Workshops on Current Wound, Ostomy, Continence and Foot Care
- Workshops on Palliative Care Ward Nurse